Permaculture East is an active and enthusiastic community group committed to learning and having fun.
- courses and workshops to develop resilient communities and neigbouhoods in Sydney’s East
- seed saving
- bee keeping
- compost and worm farms
- food preserving – pickling, drying
- designing organic gardens
- designing energy efficient homes
- participating in PermaBlitzes and PermaBees
- creating organic gardens in schools and communities and on balconies, streets and rooftops.
For more information on this group please contact Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org