Continuing the theme for 2017 on practical ways we can implement Permaculture and Earth Care Ethics,
- Familiarise and take stock of everything we grow (before we head to the supermarket).
- Learn about and think imaginatively of the multitude of ways of using everything we grow (herbs, fruit, vegetables, waste).
- Share and encourage / promote sharing of knowledge, skills, garden-bounty, Recipes, (tried and tested) and hints.
- Invite neighbors to help themselves of herbs (parsley, mint, lemon grass, rosemary etc.) in clearly defined areas. Sharing is caring.
- Discourage waste.
- Help create and enhance ‘community’.
This will be our last meeting for 2017. Come along and help us celebrate the end of a very successful year for Permaculture St George/Sutherland. We will also be having a brain-storming/planning session for our monthly meetings in 2018 so please come along with some ideas of what you would like to learn/see/visit in 2018.
Members- BYO coffee mug, bring snacks to share, garden produce or seeds to swap
Non-members- $10 (Payment at door)
Presentation 7 – 8 pm, networking 8 – 9 pm Tuesday 14 November 2017
New venue! 61 Oatley Avenue OATLEY 2223 (corner of Oatley Avenue and Neville Street)